How do I apply for a new connection?
Click here to sign up for new connection and get started.
What are the documents required to get a new connection?
Duly filled Customer Application Form (CAF) along with the following documents:
- Self-attested Photograph
- Self-attested Proof of Identity
- Self-attested Proof of Address
How can I change my tariff plan?
Can I shift the service to another location?
Yes, you can. Just put a request for shifting the broadband service to another location by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we service the new location, our team will register your request for shift.
How can I make the bill payment?
You can make online bill payment via credit card/debit card/Net banking by logging into your account at the Quick Pay section of the website.
What should you do if your internet is not working?
- Check whether the wireless router is on/off.
- Check whether WAN LED (Internet or Globe LED) is blinking or not, if not then re-insert the Ethernet cable at WAN port. If still no LED then please call our customer care.
- If WAN LED is there and internet is not working then power of the router for 5-10 minutes and then restart it